ADRA Japan 「ラオス便り」

水曜日, 4月 19, 2006

The first day in Laos....

Hello, my friends.

Tetsuo and I have arrived at Laos this morning. We are fine and very plesed to be here. I want to say I love Laos even though I have been here for only 6 hours. I can not express how I am feeling well. The country director, Denison is fantastic guy and he and his wife working as a financial officer called Priscila took care of us very well. His English is very clear and he has an British accent, which is comfortable for me.

I am going to stay at the guest room which is part of this office. Now one staff called La , a security guardman, two cats and me here. Tetsuo already went back to the hotel in the town.

I am going to tidy my stuff up in my room and get foods.
I am sorry I can not use Japanese. I could not connect my computer with the internet service. I will sort out tomorrow.

I am fine and I will be fine tomorrow.
Thank you for paying attention to me.
Chiakixxx